I am from Asia and I use Google Translate for write this article, so leave comment if any word that hard to Understand (^_^).... Thank you very much for read my articles

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fish


Introduction: Fish is a very good pet to relieve stress, so in a state of distress is very helpful when we see how our pet fish swim.  fish fish, I love my fish.
I do not know when I started to like fish. All started when I found an old aquarium in the barn when I find stuff I lost. First aquarium was used, but had not used anymore. Finally, I clean the aquarium and I fill the water for a day to see if the tank is leaking or not. The next day I see the water in the aquarium is not reduced, which means that the aquarium still in good condition. So I  decided to put on my desk and start looking forinformation on the internet and how you can take care of whatever needs are requiredto keep the fish, after a while I finally decided to keep goldfish. I know everyone likesgoldfish. I bought three goldfish tail plain gold, and three goldfish with large black eyes.At first I thought it fun to see fish swimming in the aquarium, without me realize that mydestiny is bound by the fish began on that day. But this new introduction, wait for mynext posting about fish disease, a simple medicine for fish (can be found in the kitchen), and choosing what fish are good and bad behavior and how to care for it. Next>>>


Key word: Fish, Aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment