I am from Asia and I use Google Translate for write this article, so leave comment if any word that hard to Understand (^_^).... Thank you very much for read my articles

Sunday, April 24, 2011

White spot Medication Fish

Setting up an aquarium for fish is very important to make the fish are not stressed when first put into the aquarium. Besides pH and temperature, the health of water in the aquarium is very important to be maintained. 
The disease most often attacks the first fish is a disease of "white spot". White spot is caused by fungi that exist in the water clinging to the skin of fish and fish that stressful circumstances exacerbating this disease. It also happens daat I first bought a goldfish. Big goldfish eyes I suddenly limp in the bottom of the aquarium. When I look carefully visible white spots on my fish's tail (big goldfish eyes were black, so clearly visible white spot on his tail.) I also got confused because there are no fish sold drugs around my house. After searching for information on the internet then I discovered that the salt fish can cure the disease. What is a "salt fish"? With reckless capital I put regular salt (for cooking) into my aquarium with a spoonful of salt dosage to 5 liters of water, but other fish do not need you to move because the salt does not interfere with any other fish health (benefits of using natural recipe). A few days later I had a healthy fish of white spot. Thanks God. Maybe the next post I will write about how to make a balanced aquarium so that we no longer need to replace the water (just add water to the aquarium when the water is reduced due to yawn). Next>>>

Key word: Aquarium, fish, white spot, medication

No comments:

Post a Comment